Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NEPA vs. my PS2: A Losing Battle?




I know it's called Power Holding Company now. Whatever. We all know that it is still possessed by that Mega Demon called NEPA.

I just need to ask Naija gamers one small thing. How far? How do you do it? How the hell do you handle NEPA? Is it Inverters? Transformers? UPS? And when they blow as they inevitably must, what then? Bribery? Jazz?

How many grim and hard earned battles have you lost between distant save points? How many of your consoles have given up the ghost? How do you deal? Is there a support group for those bereaved by NEPA?

I'm tired and battle worn but I don't want to give up. Not till my PS2 pops and I catch that familiar smell of burning rubber in my nostrils. At which point in time, I will be looking for revenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bwahahaha..
I know, I know...I HATE it too..!!

Post a Comment