Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Sorry?



Erm...

What's the etiquette for when you promise to write on your blog but then you don't for say, about two months?

I feel kinda wretched about it so I'm going to do better. The odds are daunting. I am using mobile internet which is at best very, very skittish but i just got back my computer after both the power cord and the batteries blew up (thanks again PHCN!) so feel like I'm ready to face anything.

Plus I've got a lot to talk about. Have read several mangas and watched a couple of doramas that need to be spoken about.

Also got some new games and some old games to bring up.

So lets be friends again.

douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

1 comment:

GamineGirlie said...

Welcome back!!!

Glad you are back!
So how far on our comic??? lol

Post a Comment