Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Relationship Upgrade.


(After Turkey we went to Rome. Pretty tired. Lol!)

To follow sad news with happy news, Y and I got a relationship upgrade in Turkey!

In Ephesus to be exact on June 20th, in the middle of an ancient amphitheater where st. Paul once took refuge after an angry mob tried to bum-rush him for ruining the goddess statuette selling business. Very historic and amazing acoustics.

I sang "sing a song of six pence" and then he proposed and I said yes and laughed a little cos, well, d'uh. Then just like that we were engaged and now we can't call ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. We have to say fiances, I think.

:-)

I can't believe I'm going to marry Y.
That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!


(Pearl cos pearls r my best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment