Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Neogogo 2.0



There has been radio silence for a while and here are the reasons:

- Too much work!!!
- Indulging in my new fan girl obsession Jang Keun Suk (better find out)
- Discovering Kpop (more on this later) and catching bad case of Hallyu fever (what is this?)
- Taking up rigorous new weight training course with new personal trainer
- Also suffering through harsh new diet implemented by said trainer
-Making cool new friends on Sukkie (Jang Keun Suk - yes, this will probably be a recurring theme for the forseeable future. You should get used to it.) fan blogs and forums.
-Moving blogs

Which of the above is true? Shockingly enough all of them. All of these things have occurred in my life between now and the last time I wrote on here. Even the weight training and especially the moving blogs.

I am on wordpress now and as a result, I will soon cease to update this blog. Why? Nothing against blogger, I just want to separate the Sugar Water brand from the imekura brand it is currently joined to on my blogger account. I also want to do more with it.

As I aspire to reach new levels of neogogo-ness (i really like this word, lol!), I want to try and do more with the sugarwater blog. I hope anyone who enjoyed reading my rambles will continue to accompany me on my fringe dance.

Just click here!

loves ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment